Posted by Eva Anderson
on Aug 13, 2012 in Healthy Choice Diet
| Comments Off
In case you are having a tough time getting rid of your unwanted body fats, then most probably you are also fixing your eyes on every diet product or fitness program that will be out in the weight loss market. It will also not be astonishing to know that you are enthusiastic to invest your hard-earned money from buying products that will help you to achieve your desired weight, even if some of these items do not guarantee you of the positive results. While no one cannot blame you for having this attitude or approach to your weight issue, it will be a big help if you will be informed on the 7 new weight loss myths revealed in this post.
Here are the 7 myths about weight loss that you should know
- Eat 5 meals a day improves your weight loss chances. False. Although this method is effective to others, there are some people who are not succeeding in this weight loss approach.
- No safe way to lose your unwanted fats. False. Some diet products that are safe to use is the HCG injections and the diet drops.
- Supplements and diet pills do produce the best result. False. There are some brands of these products that can give you the positive results that you want to have.
- You can skip diet as long as you exercise regularly. False. If you want the best result, diet and regular exercise must be instilled in your daily routines.
- Avoid weighing scale to prevent getting frustrated. False. Even if you are disappointed in the results on the weighing scale, it is better to be informed whether you are making a progress or not.
- All over-the-counter diet products are guaranteed to be safe. Not entirely.
- Calories are irrelevant to weight loss. Completely wrong. Keep in your mind that losing weight is all about managing the calories that your body is taking and burning for each day.
After laying down the 7 myths about weight loss that you have assumed for a long time, you can now decide whether to change your perspective or stick with your old beliefs.